Why You Should Visit a Chiropractor after an Auto Wreck
When you’ve been involved in a motor vehicle accident, and have suffered any type of injury, you have options with respect to the short-term and long-term medical treatment you receive. Some approaches merely mask the pain or treat the symptoms, rather than getting to the root of the problem and promoting healing and recovery. Chiropractic care offers many benefits you won’t find with other treatment modes.
- Chiropractic care treats both visible and invisible injuries — When you have trauma to muscles, tendons, ligaments and other connective tissue, they may not be easily identifiable with other forms of medical care. Chiropractic manipulation realigns your body as it should be, addressing injuries that may not be readily apparent.
- Chiropractic care reduces inflammation — Spinal manipulations can release anti-inflammatory substances that reduce pain and promote range flexibility and range of motion
- Chiropractic care is non-invasive — It’s common knowledge that any surgical or invasive procedure adds to your recovery time. In addition, such treatment can have side effects and create additional medical problems, such as risk of infection, or the creation of scar tissue.
- Chiropractic care is drug-free — Pharmaceutical painkillers usually just mask the pain. They can also be highly addictive. A chiropractor will treat your pain and discomfort without drugs, facilitating real, permanent healing.
- Chiropractic will restore range of motion sooner — If you’ve suffered whiplash or other connective tissue injury in a car accident, you’ll be able to bend, stretch and experience better range of motion sooner with chiropractic care.
Contact Us to Make an Appointment
At Elite Healthcare, your needs are our highest priority. Send us an e-mail or call us at one of the numbers listed below to schedule a visit with our team. We’ll conduct a thorough medical examination, identify any health challenges, and work with you to put a plan in place to return you to full health. Because of our longstanding reputation for and commitment to high-quality healthcare services, many of our new patients are referrals from former or existing patients.